“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”African Proverb
Let’s go far together . . .
Tell us how you would like to support us! We can always use your financial support to provide services to those who cannot afford it, but we can also use help with acts of service, community outreach, promotion, volunteering, resource donations, teach a course or sponsor a Wisdom Keeper to teach in our space . . .
We welcome your gifts and offerings, so please, let us know how we can support you.
Ways to Get Involved
- DONATE TO OUR BIPOC/LGBTQ SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- Help us with our WISH LIST
- Send us a message on our Contact Form
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Like our Page on Facebook
- Join our Facebook Community Group
- Volunteer for an upcoming event
- Donate a physical item
- Make a financial contribution
- Join the Ceremonial Leadership Program
Make a donation and help provide scholarships to those in need.